what i am doing now...

Saturday, August 25, 2007

New look, New project

I have just renewed my blogger layout to be more simple and fresher than previous one :)
Previous one was too crowded, i put google maps, google videos, and long google adsense block at right side of the blog.
Since google video has become element of blogger so i move the video to downside which was quite hard to do when it was not blogger element.
I delete google maps because it takes so long to load and i reduce the size of my google adsense
and voila...as you can see my blog looks nice ;)
Anyway i recently being moved to other project which making rich application for financial firm.
In this new project, i have to learn new j2ee frameworks and use new programming tool called weblogic. Using weblogic is wasting my time and emotion because it is slower than previous tool i used which was websphere.
However, I'm quite thrilled that i could learn financial business process and technologies like spring frameworks and dojo.

No comments: