what i am doing now...

Thursday, January 10, 2008

christmas holiday getaway


It's been a long time since my last post, i was stuck on a bad project then i took a long off to spend a holiday getaway in singapore & malaysia.
I spent christmas eve in singapore before going to malaysia, it was wonderfull seeing christmas euforia everywhere, lamps and decorations in orchard, christmas song played in a taxi, there was also a carnaval and christmas concert in orchard, unfortunately me and my mother were not able to go to the church, we were so exhausted after spent entire day walking and even get lost in the city, however it was an unforgetable christmas, could not wait to spend next year christmas there :)
Well that's all for now, enjoy some pics and videos, and next post will be my trip in malaysia.


Christmas carnaval at orchard on christmas eve !



Indonesian choir peformed at christmas concert in orchard !

No comments: